Thursday, August 25, 2011

Aug 25th,2011

Decided to start blogging here again. This decision was made in the chat room tonight with my BLC BC team. I'm so glad I have those lovely ladies to support me. I set a mini goal yesterday that by November 7th which is the Monday before we leave for Branson that I want to be in the lower 130's or in the upper 120's. I do want to be solidly in the 130's by Fun Day which happens to be October 1st the same day I get my new cell phone.
I walked 2 miles last night while watching TV and due to a headache only walked 1.25 miles tonight. I think tomorrow night I'll walk 3 miles the build up and do more miles each night.


I'm ready for weigh in tomorrow even though I was up a bit on the Wii Body Test tonight due to the pizza we had for lunch today which wasn't very good it was Pizza Hut and not Casey's pizza.

1 comment:

  1. Great job walking despite the headache, that will get you to your goals being able to not make excuses and push through when you can!

    Ok, but no more pizza before weigh in day! I'm watching you, lol.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete